We are excited to announce that the 13th Edition of the Advanced Administrative Professionals’ Forum is coming back to Calgary! We have conducted indepth research with many senior administrative professionals from the public and private sectors, and built the agenda around your needs in this ever changing and demanding business environment. With your help and feedback, we have gathered some of the best coaches from the industry whose purpose will be to help you maximize your value at work, and enhance your personal profile.
This year for the first time, we will be presenting a panel of executive assistants who will share some of their challenges and successes and provide insight into their current roles. You will also hear from world renowned keynote speakers; attend workshops instructed by industry’s finest coaches and, most notably, network with your peers. This is one event you should not miss!
We hope that you can join us this October in Calgary!
Click here for the faculty list
Why you need to attend:
- Learn key skills to save at least 60 min a day
- Learn the ultimate key to time-management and focus
- Improve on communication and performance
- Learn the science of creating successful relationships
- Discover style strategies to take your credibility to high impact
- Learn the secret to creating a work/ life balance
- Learn how to track day-to-day tasks
- Network with executives, keynote speakers, and peers
And much more…