Unconventional natural gas production from Northeast British Columbia (NEBC) continues to represent a unique opportunity for B.C. to further diversify its economy and establish itself as a significant, independent player in the global natural gas industry.
Insight Information’s 7th Northeast B.C. Natural Gas Summit will facilitate an opportunity for those who are already involved in the area, to learn about the latest developments in government policy and regulatory and judicial decisions, affecting development. For those not yet active in the area, this conference will provide a timely overview of the opportunities and challenges in this key sector.
The conference is a unique opportunity to network with industry colleagues, government and First Nations officials. All attendees will receive conference materials, prepared by the speakers, to use as valuable resource moving forward, following the conference.
- Global LNG industry outlook: supply, demand & trade flows
- Building trust, managing risks, unlocking value
- Making a breakthrough in building consensus for natural gas and LNG development
- Updates on government regulatory and fiscal processes
- Aligning infrastructure & logistics with the vision of the Growth Plan for N.E. BC to help create jobs and build capacity
- Ensuring smart environmental stewardship
- “Getting to Yes”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Executives from LNG Companies including Engineering, Environment, Gas Exploration, Operations, and Planning business units
- First Nations and Aboriginal Groups
- Gas Distribution, Production, Service, Storage and Transmission Companies
- Geological and Engineering Consultants
- Government and Regulatory Officials
- Investors and Financial Officers
- Land Administrators & Area Regulators
- Lawyers and In-house Counsel
- Northern Community Relations Coordinators
- Northern JV Specialists
- Pipeline Construction and Specialist Companies
- Power Generators