CONTACT 2013 is an executive forum bringing together key customer experience and customer care industry leaders across major industries in Canada. The expert speaker faculty features COO, SVP, VP and Director level leaders from some of the fastest growing and award winning organizations among the top Fortune 500.
Through high level keynotes, expert panels, case studies and Industry Think-In™ Sessions and numerous opportunities to network, this strategic Insight Information business conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to gain critical insights into the latest technology, strategy and leadership underpinning sustained growth and customer loyalty.
Lessons from the leaders will demonstrate real-life case studies of challenges faced by senior Customer Experience and Customer Care leaders that embraced change and switched gears to the path of profitability. In an environment encouraging peer to peer learning among senior leaders, you will be able to discuss present and future challenges, opportunities, emerging tech solutions and benchmark against your competitors, gaining new perspectives and ideas to apply to your organization immediately.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Next Big Challenge in the Customer Experience Techscape
- Building in Social Seamlessly: Fostering Connections that Resonate with Your Customer
- Using Data Analytics to Turn Your Cost Center to a Profit Center
- Retaining Customer Loyalty in a Competitive Market
- Efficiently Managing Multi-vendor Relationships
- Critical Factors in Managing Your Workforce Through Change
- Global Brands, Local Changes: Identifying Customer Needs in a Cross-Cultural World
- Strengthening the Nerve Center of Your Organization
- Gamification in the Customer Experience
- Key Strategies in Reducing Trained Staff Turnover
- Brand Immersion and Commitment to Core Values in the Contact Center
and much more…