With trade shows in both New York and San Francisco, Legaltech ® is the #1 resource for law firms and legal departments to get hands-on practical information for improving their law practice management.
Legaltech® Toronto explores the direction of legal technologies, and how actors in the industry can best adapt to a rapidly developing litigation landscape. Despite the fact that we exist in an increasingly digital world, meeting challenges such as protecting client confidentiality, while delivering effective document management, are far from simple.
Whether you are the CIO of a firm, the General Counsel of a business, or a Chief Knowledge Officer looking for new project management tools, Legaltech® Toronto is designed to address the major challenges, and opportunities, that new technology is bringing to the legal realm.
- Cyber Hacking: Assessing the Threat and Avoiding the Headlines
- Adapting to Client Driven Innovation
- Data at Rest Outside the Firm – Do We Have Our Heads in the Cloud?
- Artificial Intelligence: Designing Tech for Data Diagnostics
- Tech Adoption: Strategies for a Successful Tech Roll-Out
Who Should Attend:
- CIOs/CTOs of Law Firms
- General Counsel
- Assistant/Associate General Counsel
- Chief Knowledge Officers of Law Firms
- Knowledge Management Lawyers
- Law Clerks
- Director of Litigation
- Technology Lawyers
- Senior Managers of Legal & Litigation Departments
- Litigation Support Staff