I invite you to attend the 16th Ontario Power Summit which will be taking place on February 28th and March 1st in the Ivey Tangerine Leadership Centre in Toronto.
As usual, the Power Summit will tackle not just the key issues facing the Ontario power industry today but will also look ahead to what can be expected in the years to come. Among the topics to be addressed by an excellent roster of speakers are:
- Power Market Renewal – What are the Opportunities and Challenges?
- The potential for district energy
- Where natural gas fits in Ontario’s energy future
- The response of LDCs faced with technological innovation and a new competitive environment
- Regulatory reforms proposed by the Ontario Energy Board
- The threat to the power system posed by cyber-attacks and how to respond
There is no other conference you can attend which will give you a more comprehensive and insightful understanding of what is happening and will happen in the Ontario power sector. As well, the intimate nature of the program will allow you to meet and exchange ideas with our speakers and other summit participants.
Please join us on February 28th and March 1st at the Ontario Power Summit.
Chair of the Program
DAVID J. MCFADDEN, Q. C.
Chair of the Board of Directors,
Toronto Hydro Corporation
Director, Ontario Energy Association